Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Belmonte Bikes Warranty/Terms!
All Pocket Bikes, Dirt Bikes, ATVs, Go Karts, & Choppers come with a 6-months parts replacement warranty. If there are any quality problems with your product in the first 6 months, please phone us at 1-855-912-5552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include as much detail as possible as to what is wrong with your product. Photos and videos are encouraged for faster processing time. We will replace all warrantable parts to you free of charge for the first 6 months. If your product is still within the first 30 days of purchase, we will include free shipping with all parts sent to you as a courtesy. After 30 days, the replacement parts will still be free, but a small shipping & handling charge may be charged. Products shipped outside the United States (International Orders) do not hold any warranty and can not be warrantied though Belmonte Bikes.
The 125cc ATV Quad VTT Four-Wheeler, Premium Ghost 250cc Mini Chopper, Premium Villain 250cc Mini Chopper & 110cc Super Pocket Bike x19, comes with a one year warranty on the engine, frame, transmission.
If you require replacement parts after the 6 months parts replacement warranty is over, please phone us at 1-855-912-5552 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will do our best to serve you with any parts you will need as we carry all OEM parts in our warehouses.
In the event of damage during shipping, we will ship replacement plastic parts for your product. We will do our best to match the exact color purchased, however, if the color requested is not available, we will ship in GENERIC color only or any color available to us at the moment. If we can match your color we will. It is your responsibility to paint certain body part in any color you need.
***Please inspect your package on delivery before signing off with the driver. Packages need to be inspected in case of any damages they need to be reported with the driver right away. Failure to inspect damages on delivery will be denied a damage claim and must pay for replacement parts***
Due to rock bottom prices ALL sales are FINAL. No returns. We will work with you if you received defective, wrong or damaged in shipping item only. Our warranty covers replacement parts ONLY.
***ALL PRODUCTS SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES (INTERNATIONAL ORDERS) DO NOT HAVE WARRANTY***
Items and conditions that are specifically excluded from this warranty program are:
- Damage caused by accidents, misuse, negligence, improper vehicle operation.
- Any modification or alteration to any standard specifications or equipment.
- Loss of keys and accessories.
- Use of non-Belmonte Bikes approved parts for repairs or alteration to standard specifications.
- Damage caused by failure to perform factory scheduled service maintenance.
- Damage which occurs as a result of improper storage.
- Damage caused by the use of improper fuel or lubricants, and/or failure to use proper oil/gas mixture on two stroke models.
The following normal wear parts are specifically excluded from warranty coverage:
- Rubber parts
- Brake linings
- Normal wear item
- Brake parts
- Spark plugs
- External springs
- Seat and hand grips
PURCHASER'S RESPONSIBILITY: You must inspect all equipment before using it and to take full responsibility for assuring that the equipment is in good working order and safe to use. You further understand that you are responsible for damage to equipment. Purchaser understands the nature of pocket bike riding and motorcycle related activities and acknowledges that Purchaser is qualified to operate said dirt bike, and is in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. Purchaser agrees to assume all risks when allowing others to operate Purchaser s Pocket Bike. If Purchaser is not familiar with the nature of Pocket bike riding, Purchaser should seek professional training before operating a scooter. Adult supervision required for children under 16.
INHERENT RISKS: Warning! Pocket bike riding activities involve the risk and danger of serious bodily injury including, but not limited to,disability, paralysis, dismemberment and death. These inherent risks and dangers may be caused by Purchasers own actions or in actions, the actions or in actions of others, participating or not participating in the activity, the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence of others. There may be additional risks, including social and economic loss, either known or unknown to Purchaser, not readily foreseeable, and Purchaser fully accepts and assumes responsibility for all such risks, losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of Purchaser s participation in scooter riding activity.
OPERATION, REGISTRATION AND LICENSE: Purchaser is responsible for registering and operating the pocket bike/motorcycle in accordance with local, and state laws and ordinances. Seller makes no representations that the bike being purchased is legal for operation in your City and State. Purchaser is responsible to do all research necessary for registration policies before completing a purchase.
Improper accessories or modifications can result in a crash in which you can be killed or seriously injured. Always wear a helmet, maintain your motorcycle properly, perform pre-ride inspections, when inside be in well ventilated areas to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning, do no touch hot motorcycle parts, do not place hands near moving parts, gasoline is highly flammable, stop engine keep sparks and heat away, only handle fuel outdoors, wipe spills right away, let engine cool before removing radiator cap.
Some Assembly required
In most cases and depending on which model purchased, it will take 10-40 minutes to complete the assembly process of your vehicle. Our vehicles come 85% assembled at the factory and fully tested prior to shipping. For packaging purposes, some parts are removed during testing. These items along with the vehicle will be shipped in a protective crate. To complete the assembly of your vehicle, you will need to properly install/assemble the contents included with your vehicle. Depending on the model purchased, you will usually find these items in the storage compartment underneath the seat. For your safety, be sure to check and tighten all screws, nuts, and bolts prior to using your vehicle for the very first time (and periodically before every ride). Depending on the length of time the scooter has been stored in the crate after factory testing, the carburetor may need some cleaning due to possible sediment build-up. Detailed instructions on how to perform this procedure can be obtained by contacting our tech support team Monday through Friday 10am-6pm EST at 1-855-912-5552. In some instances, it may be necessary for your vehicle to be setup by a local service center for proper set-up and tuning, prior to initial use. This service is commonly referred to as PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection). Be sure to check for adequate engine fluid levels to help ensure that your vehicle will operate safely according to the manufacturer's recommended specifications, prior to first use. It is mandatory to have the existing motor/engine oil (known as "packing oil") already in your motor/engine, replaced prior to first initial use, with conventional Four Stroke "Motorcycle Grade" (SAE 15W-40 motor oil). Local pick-ups and optional assembly services are available upon request.
Remember! You are responsible for performing the setup/"PDI" that a dealer would normally perform. i.e.- installing rear view mirrors, setting up and connecting the battery, checking tightness of all screws, nuts, bolts, changing oil, etc. Items such as lose hardware and parts damaged from loose hardware and components are not covered under warranty. It is advisable to use a thread locking agent such as Loctite on all hardware to help prevent loose of hardware. Occasionally, on some units, it may be necessary to perform other routine checks/adjustments, such as adjusting the setting of the idle speed and fuel/air mixture screws on the carburetor, cleaning of the carburetor, checking to ensure wires are connected properly, adjusting chain slack and alignment(if applicable), in order to achieve optimum performance from your vehicle. We will gladly assist you with any additional technical questions you may have.
1. All returns must be pre-authorized by our Customer Service, please email us Info@belmontebikes.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) before returning of the item. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA number. Once you have an RMA number it is your financial responsibility to return the item to the address specified.
2. Customers are responsible for returning the merchandise at their own expense.
3. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
4. If you do not have the original packaging, manuals, or the item is slightly used, that is fine. We will still process a return with a small deduction on your refund for what is missing. We do not accept any return vehicle that has any sustained damages.
5. 30% - 35% restocking fee will be applied to ALL returns according to the condition.
6. This guarantee will not warrant returns on items that are damaged, have had alterations of any kind, or have been used or maintained in a way that is not recommended by the manufacturer.
7. If you have received your order for more than 14 days and have used it, you will not be eligible to return it, get a full refund or replace it. You can send the vehicle or parts to us at your own expense; we will repair it and send it back to you at your cost.
8. In order to keep you completely satisfied and maintain rock bottom prices, our shipping expenses are neither refundable nor reimbursed for any reason. This includes all freight charges: the first shipment and return. Original freight expense will be deducted from your refund.
9. Cancellations must be made by email ONLY. Orders may be cancelled within 24hrs however you will be charged a 35% cancellation fee.
10. Once received our item, your return will be processed in three(3) to five (5) business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two (2) billing cycles for it to be credited to your account OR we will arrange an exchange according to conditions. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and can be shipped back to you. Please note: credits are processed for the original cost paid for the merchandise. Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
Accepting Terms and Conditions
Layaway is the process of receiving a bike in a specific model by placing a deposit. It does not guarantee you colour or transmission and will not ship out until the item has been fully paid for. Customers are to make frequent payments on the bike for not more then six months. Minimum deposit is $100. Deposits are non refundable
MSO / MCO / RegistrationAll vehicle(s) come with a factory standard Manufacturer Certificate of Origin (MCO) which may be used for registration. We also include an official Manufacturer Statement of Origin (MSO) for registration, with no extra charge for this document. We make no guarantee regarding your ability to register this bike for street use. Each state and county is different and may have different registration requirements. Be sure to check with your local DMV or state authority for registration requirements prior to purchase. No refunds are available on the basis of inability to register the Super Pocket Bike/ Chopper/ Motorcycle/ Dirt Bike/ ATV/ Scooter.